DynamoDB is a NoSQL database offered by Amazon Web Services.
Common Feature Exceptions
- DynamoDB, like most NoSQL database, doesn't have defined schema for each table's rows, except the key setup which is always there in every table and created by default. Therefore, the _schema resource doesn't support field level operations.
- While DreamFactory supplies a SQL-like filter string conversion to DynamoDB native filter language, the service also supports the native filter language represented as a JSON string.
- Requires dreamfactory/df-aws package, which is installed by default in most DreamFactory installs.
- key - String. Required. An AWS account root or IAM Access Key ID.
- secret - String. Required. An AWS account root or IAM Secret Access Key.
- region - Picklist of Strings. Optional. Selected region to be accessed by this service connection.
- US EAST (N Virgina) - "us-east-1"
- US WEST (N California) - "us-west-1"
- US WEST (Oregon) - "us-west-2"
- EU (Ireland) - "eu-west-1"
- EU (Frankfurt) - "eu-central-1"
- Asia Pacific (Singapore) - "ap-southeast-1"
- Asia Pacific (Sydney) - "ap-southeast-2"
- Asia Pacific (Tokyo) - "ap-northeast-1"
- South America (Sao Paulo) - "sa-east-1"