Salesforce is a CRM ecosystem that also provides many APIs. The Salesforce DB service provides access to the common data storage objects (sobjects in Salesforce REST API) in a Salesforce org like Accounts, Contacts, etc.
Common Feature Exceptions
- The Salesforce service supports retrieving schema for each table, but does not currently allow any modification of database schema of any kind.
- While DreamFactory supplies a SQL-like filter string conversion to Salesforce's native filter language
- The dreamfactory/df-salesforce package must be installed, which is included by default in most installations.
- username - String. Required. Username required to connect to Salesforce database.
- password - String. Required. Password required to connect to Salesforce database.
- security_token - String. Optional. Security token for your Salesforce account.",