(Created page with "The oci8.so driver for Oracle is already included with your DreamFactory Bitnami stack. However, you will need to download and configure the Oracle Instant Client for this dri...")
Latest revision as of 15:42, 7 November 2016
The oci8.so driver for Oracle is already included with your DreamFactory Bitnami stack. However, you will need to download and configure the Oracle Instant Client for this driver to function properly.
- Download the Instant Client package
- You can download the package from this link.
- Be sure to get the 11.2 Basic file for Linux x86_64.
- Copy the instant client to your home directory (~) on your DreamFactory server
- Unzip the instant client package to /opt/
$ cd ~
$ sudo unzip instantclient-basic-linux.x64-18.104.22.168.0.zip -d /opt/
- Enable oci8 in php.ini
$ sudo nano /opt/bitnami/php/etc/php.ini
- Locate the line that says
- Uncomment this line by removing the semicolon (;)
- Save and exit the file
- Configure the instant client path for the Bitnami stack
$ sudo nano /opt/bitnami/scripts/setenv.sh
- At the end of the file, just before the last line (which says
. /opt/bitnami/scripts/build-setenv.sh) add the following 2 lines:
- Save the file and exit
- Restart the bitnami stack
$ sudo /opt/bitnami/ctlscript.sh restart