The Oracle service type can connect to local or remote Oracle Database servers.
Common Feature Exceptions
- PHP extension oci8 is required to be installed or compiled in. Check here for installation help.
- host - String. Required. The name of the database host, i.e. localhost, 192.168.1.1, etc.
- port - Integer. Optional. The number of the database host port, internally defaults to 1433.
- database - String. Required. The name of the database (aka SID) to connect to on the given server. This can be a lookup key.
- username - String. Optional. The name of the database user. This can be a lookup key.
- password - String. Optional. The password for the database user. This can be a lookup key.
- default_schema_only - Boolean. Defaults to false. Do not include other schemas/databases on this server regardless of permissions given to the supplied credentials.
- tns - String. Optional. TNS full connection string which overrides all other host, port, etc. settings.
- protocol - String. Optional. Connection Protocol, internally defaults to TCP.
- charset - String. Optional. The character set to use for this connection, internally defaults to AL32UTF8.
- service_name - String. Optional. Optional service name if database (i.e. SID) is not set.
- options - Object. Optional. A name-value array of driver-specific connection options.
- attributes - Object. Optional. A key-value array of attributes to be set after connection. For further information, see http://php.net/manual/en/pdo.setattribute.php.
- statements - Array of Strings. Optional. An array of additional SQL statements to run during connection initialization.