(Created page with "The PostgreSQL service type can connect to local or remote PostgreSQL servers. ==Common Feature Exceptions== ==Requirements== * PHP extensions '''pgsql''' and '''pdo_pgsql''...")
Revision as of 17:11, 28 July 2016
The PostgreSQL service type can connect to local or remote PostgreSQL servers.
Common Feature Exceptions
- PHP extensions pgsql and pdo_pgsql are required to be installed or compiled in. Check here for installation help.
- host - String. Required. The name of the database host, i.e. localhost, 192.168.1.1, etc.
- port - Integer. Optional. The number of the database host port, internally defaults to 5432.
- database - String. Required. The name of the database to connect to on the given server. This can be a lookup key.
- username - String. Optional. The name of the database user. This can be a lookup key.
- password - String. Optional. The password for the database user. This can be a lookup key.
- default_schema_only - Boolean. Defaults to false. Do not include other schemas/databases on this server regardless of permissions given to the supplied credentials.
- charset - String. Optional. The character set to use for this connection, internally defaults to utf8.
- sslmode - Boolean. Optional. Enable SSL mode for this connection.
- application_name - String. Optional. The application used to for monitoring the application with pg_stat_activity.
- timezone - String. Optional. Set the timezone for this connection.
- modes - String. Optional. Connection session modes to set. Use comma-delimited string, or set 'strict' below.
- strict - Boolean. Defaults to false. Enable strict session mode.
- unix_socket - String. Optional. The name of the socket if socket connection is desired. Do not use with host and port.
- options - Object. Optional. A name-value array of driver-specific connection options.
- attributes - Object. Optional. A key-value array of attributes to be set after connection. For further information, see http://php.net/manual/en/pdo.setattribute.php.
- statements - Array of Strings. Optional. An array of additional SQL statements to run during connection initialization.