The Amazon Redshift database service type can connect to AWS cloud Redshift servers. For some practical use cases please take a look at our blog post AWS Redhift
- PHP extensions pgsql and pdo_pgsql are required to be installed or compiled in. Check here for installation help.
- host - String. Required. The name of the database host, i.e. localhost, 192.168.1.1, etc.
- port - Integer. Optional. The number of the database host port, internally defaults to 5432.
- database - String. Required. The name of the database to connect to on the given server. This can be a lookup key.
- username - String. Optional. The name of the database user. This can be a lookup key.
- password - String. Optional. The password for the database user. This can be a lookup key.
- default_schema_only - Boolean. Defaults to false. Do not include other schemas/databases on this server regardless of permissions given to the supplied credentials.
- charset - String. Optional. The character set to use for this connection, internally defaults to utf8.
- sslmode - Boolean. Optional. Enable SSL mode for this connection.
- application_name - String. Optional. The application used to for monitoring the application with pg_stat_activity.
- timezone - String. Optional. Set the timezone for this connection.
- options - Object. Optional. A name-value array of driver-specific connection options.
- attributes - Object. Optional. A key-value array of attributes to be set after connection. For further information, see http://php.net/manual/en/pdo.setattribute.php.
- statements - Array of Strings. Optional. An array of additional SQL statements to run during connection initialization.