- Download and install Microsoft ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server (if not already installed). Currently this is available here. In 32-bit environments, install the x86 package. In 64-bit environments, install the x64 package.
- Download and install the appropriate SQL Server Native Client (if not already installed and SQL Server is not hosted on the same machine as DSP). In 32-bit environments, install the x86 package. In 64-bit environments, install the x64 package. Currently the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Native Client is available here, and the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Native Client is available here.
- DreamFactory uses PHP PDO drivers for DB connections. Full documentation on PDO_SQLSRV is available here. You will need to download and extract the Microsoft Drivers for PHP for SQL Server. Currently these are available here.
- Copy the DLLs for your version of PHP into your PHP's extensions directory. E.g., for PHP 5.5, the DLLs are php_pdo_sqlsrv_55_ts.dll and php_sqlsrv_55_ts.dll (which were extracted from the download in the third step). (Rare case: if you are integrating with IIS as your web server, use the non-thread-safe DLLs instead (php_pdo_sqlsrv_55_nts.dll and php_sqlsrv_55_nts.dll).)
- Enable the copied DLLs in your php.ini file. Using the example DLLs from step #4, you would add the following lines to C:\Bitnami\dreamfactory-2.0.1-1\php\php.ini and save:
- Restart your web server to apply these PHP configuration changes.
- In your package manager install the PHP Sybase package.
- Ubuntu/Debian example:
$ sudo apt-get install php5-sybase
- No other configuration is necessary.