Version 2.0.3 (Released December 22, 2015)
- Updating composer to allow PHP >= 5.5, i.e. PHP 7.0 tested and working!
- Laravel Homestead configuration setup now part of install for quick testing.
- Added ability to update related records on virtual foreign relationships for same or different SQL DB
- Added alias editing via Admin console for Schema relationships
- Fixed PostgreSQL, SQL Anywhere and Oracle databases issues with table names
- Fixed API DB max records return limit usage
- Fixed several DB filtering issues
- Remove loading of lodash by default on V8js scripting, use require() instead if desired
- Fix stored procedure on MySQL issue when no data sets returned
- Fixing CORS config entries when using SQLite as system database
- Added 'computer' resource for AD/LDAP services
- Added LinkedIn OAuth 2.0 support
Version 2.0.2 (Released November 30, 2015)
- Added ability to create virtual foreign keys across two tables on same or different SQL DB
- Added aliases for virtual fields and relationships
- Added ability to create virtual fields for db-supported functions, e.g., concat(field1, field2)
- Added ability to create virtual fields for aggregation by field name
- Added support for assigning AD users to DreamFactory roles based on AD group assignments
For details please see the relevant change logs on GitHub.