Connecting to Push Notification Services
- AWS SNS
To create a service for connecting to Amazon S3 storage, follow these steps.
- Go to the Services tab in the admin console.
- Click Create.
- Set the Service Type to 'AWS SNS.'
- Enter a name and label for the service. Name will be part of the URL for accessing the service via the REST API.
- Go to the Config tab for the new service.
- Enter your AWS access key, secret key, and region.
- Click Create Service to save your new service.
- Go to the API Docs tab in the admin console to test your new service.