Connecting to SOAP Services
DreamFactory can wrap SOAP Services with a REST API. To connect to a SOAP service, follow these steps.
- Go to the Services tab in the admin console.
- Click Create.
- Set the Service Type to 'SOAP Service.'
- Enter a name and label for the service. Name will be part of the URL for accessing the service via the REST API.
- Go to the Config tab for the new service.
- Enter the WSDL URI for the SOAP service.
- Under 'Options', enter any parameters required by the SOAP API.
- Select whether to enable data retrieval caching and cache time.
- Click Create Service to save your new service.