The following links point to a sample address book app for each of the currently supported client platforms. This app serves as an SDK of sorts to get you started developing with the DreamFactory REST API. The app shows user registration, user login, system resource management and operations, and SQL database service usage. It offers examples of dealing with related tables using both simple foreign key and junction table relationships.
- [Address Book for Android](https://github.com/dreamfactorysoftware/android-sdk)
- [Address Book for iOS Objective-C](https://github.com/dreamfactorysoftware/ios-sdk)
- [Address Book for iOS Swift](https://github.com/dreamfactorysoftware/ios-swift-sdk)
- [Address Book for AngularJS](https://github.com/dreamfactorysoftware/angular-sdk)
- [Address Book for Titanium](https://github.com/dreamfactorysoftware/titanium-sdk)
- [Address Book for .NET](https://github.com/dreamfactorysoftware/.net-sdk)