Temp Conversion SOAP API
This tutorial shows how to configure a SOAP service with an example of a public temperature conversion WSDL. This example shows how to connect to a SOAP Service and demonstrates how DreamFactory can automatically wrap any SOAP WSDL with REST.
Create the SOAP Service
- In the admin console, go to the Services tab and click Create.
- Set the Service Type to 'SOAP Service'.
- Set the service name to 'temp'. This will be part of the URL when you call the service.
- Set the label to ‘Temperature’.
- Click the Config tab and enter the WSDL URI for the SOAP service. Set it to 'http://www.w3schools.com/xml/tempconvert.asmx?WSDL'.
- Click Create Service to save your new service.
Call the SOAP Service