Welcome to the DreamFactory® Wiki!
This site is the central document repository for all things DreamFactory! The documentation on this site is geared towards developers, engineers, and software architects. For additional information, visit the [DreamFactory Website](http://www.dreamfactory.com), read the [DreamFactory Blog](http://blog.dreamfactory.com/), or ask questions on the [Community Forum](http://community.dreamfactory.com/).
DreamFactory software is available in two distinct products:
1) A standalone open source runtime platform called "DreamFactory" (or a "DreamFactory instance")
2) A commercial management product called "DreamFactory Enterprise" used to provision, manage, and report on multiple DreamFactory instances across your development lifecycle (development, test, production)
For more information, follow the links below:
- An Overview
- The Features In Detail
- The REST API
- The Admin Console and Other Included Apps
- Example Apps
- Installation and Upgrades
- Release Notes
- [Community & Support](https://www.dreamfactory.com/resources)
- Contributing to the Project
- Additional References
- DreamFactory Enterprise
DreamFactory Enterprise makes it easy to provision, govern, and report on multiple DreamFactory instances across your development lifecycle—all from a single management platform. DreamFactory Enterprise is a multi-tenant instance-visor for DreamFactory that makes your DreamFactory instances fully managed, secure, compliant, and predictable in cost at the critical API layer.