Azure Tables is a NoSQL database offered by Microsoft Azure cloud services.
Common Feature Exceptions
- Azure Tables, like most NoSQL database, doesn't have defined schema for each table's rows, except the Partition Key and Row Key which uniquely identify each new record and must be provided for each record. Therefore, the _schema resource doesn't support field level operations.
- While DreamFactory supplies a SQL-like filter string conversion to Azure Tables native filter language, the service also supports the native filter language represented as a JSON string.
- Requires dreamfactory/df-azure package, which is installed by default in most DreamFactory installs.
- account_name - String. Required. A Windows Azure storage account name.
- account_key - String. Required. A Windows Azure storage account key.
- protocol - HTTP or HTTPS. Optional. Selected protocol for this service connection.