Couchbase is one of the NoSQL databases that comes with DreamFactory OpenSource. The Couchbase service type can connect to local or remote Couchbase servers.
Common Feature Exceptions
- Couchbase does not have tables. Instead it uses bucket which is where documents are stored. You can use DreamFactory's _schema DB resource to list, create, and delete buckets.
- Couchbase supports filtering in N1QL. Therefore, DreamFactory also supports that using the filter parameter like a SQL DB service.
- PHP extension couchbase is required to be installed or compiled in. Check [] for installation help.
- Host - String. Required. IP Address/Hostname of your Couchbase Cluster.
- Port - Integer. Required. Couchbase port.
- Username - String. Required. Couchbase Administer username.
- Password - String. Required. Couchbase Administer password.