[]-based databases are the default in xAMP server installs and come with most pre-built DreamFactory installs. The MySQL service type can connect to local or remote MySQL-based servers.
Common Feature Exceptions
- PHP extensions mysqlnd (preferred, but mysql will also work) and pdo_mysql are required to be installed (by default with most php installs) or compiled in. Check here for installation help.
- host - String. Required. The name of the database host, i.e. localhost, 192.168.1.1, etc.
- port - Integer. Optional. The number of the database host port, internally defaults to 3306.
- database - String. Required. The name of the database to connect to on the given server. This can be a lookup key.
- username - String. Optional. The name of the database user. This can be a lookup key.
- password - String. Optional. The password for the database user. This can be a lookup key.
- default_schema_only - Boolean. Defaults to false. Do not include other schemas/databases on this server regardless of permissions given to the supplied credentials.
- charset - String. Optional. The character set to use for this connection, internally defaults to utf8.
- collation - String. Optional. The character set collation to use for this connection, i.e. utf8_unicode_ci
- timezone - String. Optional. Set the timezone for this connection.
- modes - String. Optional. Connection session modes to set. Use comma-delimited string, or set 'strict' below.
- strict - Boolean. Defaults to false. Enable strict session mode.
- unix_socket - String. Optional. The name of the socket if socket connection is desired. Do not use with host and port.
- options - Object. Optional. A name-value array of driver-specific connection options.
- attributes - Object. Optional. A key-value array of attributes to be set after connection. For further information, see http://php.net/manual/en/pdo.setattribute.php.
- statements - Array of Strings. Optional. An array of additional SQL statements to run during connection initialization.
DreamFactory supports MySQL upserts. To enable upserts, enter your SQL Server service configuration and enable the Allow Upsert checkbox.
local.ERROR: Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: Call to a member function getName() on null
- You must delete the virtual relationship and clear cache.