DreamFactory is free open source software available under the [Apache License 2.0](http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html). We provide an optional paid support package. More information on the support package is on DreamFactory's website [here](https://www.dreamfactory.com/developers/support).
There are many ways to try out and use DreamFactory.
- [Free Developer Environment](Free-Sandbox-Account)
Sign up for a free developer account at <a href="http://www.dreamfactory.com">www.dreamfactory.com</a>. Your developer environment is hosted by DreamFactory and lets you try out the software. It has all the same capabilities as the installed open source package (except for server-side scripting), but it's for trying out DreamFactory, not for running production applications.
- Docker Image
You can build your own Docker image or pull the latest Docker image from Docker Hub. Follow the instructions [here](https://hub.docker.com/r/dreamfactorysoftware/df-docker/).
- IaaS Cloud
You can install DreamFactory on IaaS cloud platforms (Infrastructure as a Service). Follow the instructions below.
- [Amazon Web Services (AWS)](https://bitnami.com/stack/dreamfactory/cloud/amazon)
- [Microsoft Azure](https://bitnami.com/stack/dreamfactory/cloud/azure)
- [Google Cloud](https://bitnami.com/stack/dreamfactory/cloud/google)
- [IBM Cloud](https://www.dreamfactory.com/ibmcloudlanding)
- [Bitnami Cloud Hosting (AWS)](https://bitnami.com/stack/dreamfactory/cloud)
- PaaS Clouds
You can install DreamFactory on PaaS cloud platforms (Platform as a Service). Follow the instructions below.
- [Pivotal Web Services](http://www.dreamfactory.com/pwslanding)
- [IBM Bluemix](https://www.dreamfactory.com/bluemixlanding)
- [Red Hat OpenShift](Deploying-to-OpenShift)
You can install [DreamFactory on Linux](Install-on-Linux) (CentOS, Red Hat, Debian, and Ubuntu desktop and server installation is supported) using the Bitnami installer or the open source code on GitHub.
- Mac OS X
You can install [DreamFactory on Mac OS X](Install-Mac-OS-X) using the Bitnami installer or the open source code on GitHub.
You can install [DreamFactory on Windows](Install-Microsoft-Windows) (Windows desktop and server installation is supported) using the Bitnami package or the open source code on GitHub.